Ubiquinol is the active and non-oxidized form of CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) readily usable by your body.
Ubiquinol is the most readily absorbed form of CoQ10 and is one of the most powerful fat-soluble antioxidants in the body.
CoQ10 is a required nutrient found in every cell of your body, and is vital for providing energy to your cells, helping your organs perform at their best and protecting your cells and blood from oxidation.
There are two forms of CoQ10:
- Ubiquinone -the oxidized form (conventional Coenzyme Q10).
- Ubiquinol – the active form that is the most effectively absorbed. Only Ubiquinol has an anti-oxidative ability.
- Ubiquinol is 3-8 TIMES MORE ABSORBABLE than Ubiquinone.
- Ubiquinol helps it protect the body’s cells from damage caused by oxidative stress and free radicals.
- Ubiquinol has superior absorption compared to conventional CoQ10, so you can take a lower dose for the same effect.